Samstag, 25. April 2009

In English, please!

Did u ever get stuck in another language?
Well lately I´ve to admit that I do.. I find myself reading, watching telly and now even thinking in English. And the weird thing? Sometimes it`s way easier to think English than German and I just wish for someone I could actually talk English with...

Only thing I never know is, am I dreaming in English already or not? I don`t know.. basically because I don`t remember any dreams... at all...

BTW: Watching English movies is most of the time so much better than German ones.. cause u notice all the word plays and how much the dubbing really sucks! Want an example? I watched this funny, witty and somehow charming show Gossip Girl and then I tried watching one episode in German. Guess what, all I kept asking myself is: where do I know this voices from.. until I finllay googled every speaker and found out: Hej it`s Buffy.. sure I`d recognize that voice (being a huge fan for so long.. ok kind of embarrassing, but she`s been sexy and cool.. and killed all the bad guys...) and along with her Angels voice is there, too. Kind of nervewracking if u ask me... having all your favourite movie or series (or both) voices everywhere all the time. I understand the necessity of it, but I still don`t like it. And as long as there are streams and my computer is able to show them.. I`m gonna go English, thank you very much.

So take care everybody! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen