Montag, 11. Mai 2009

Quitting and running


I`m thinking about running off to Italy... to Rome to be precise... I already checked out the trains.. some planes.. hostels for backpackers.. convents with guest houses... opening times of the Villa Borghese (actually only the park.. as I`m not interested in the gallery... not much of an art fan... but the garden sounds incredible).. the Tivoli Gardens.. for a day trip... and also I was trying to find out prices for renting a scooter.. as this was always part of the dream... but I`ll probably have to ask someone there

I`m also thinking about signing up for couchsurfers.. as I`m broke as usually..

All I wanna do is get away from here... as fast as possible.. as far as possible...

1 Kommentar:

  1. ...na los, jetzt spann uns nich so auf die folter: wie wars denn nu in rom? *neugier* ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen